She was born in 1973 in Pordenone. She attended an experimental classical lyceum, and after that the Italian Design School of Padova (graduated in 1995, specialization in 1996). She began working first in collaboration with Fausto Boscariol and afterwards with Gabriele Centazzo of Valcucine.
- In 1998 she launched her free-lance activity and her relationship with Kristalia.
- Since 1996 she has been working with the Italian Design School of Padova, first as a master’s assistant and for the last four years as an instructor of research methods.
- In 2001, for the Italian Design series, a stamp was published showing a Free chair, produced by Kristalia in 2001.
- In 2003 the Boum seating system, produced by Kristalia in 2002, received the 2003 Young&Design award. On July of 2003 she took part in a Summer Section in Industrial Design at the Domus Accademy, while in September of 2003 she displayed by designs at the exposition Donna&Design at the Pesaro furniture trade fair.
- In 2004 she debuted at the satellite exposition with 806D, friends design team, and the chair Mints, produced by Arflex International in 2004, for which I received the Young & Design 2004 second prize.
- 2005: chaise longue Lazy Mary, prod. DISGUINCIO 2005, wins Promosedia “Top Ten award” and “Good Design” 2005. In the same year she has been invited as visiting professor at IED of Sao Paolo – Brazil. Since 2006 she play at Italian National Design Team, coached by Cristina Morozzi.
- January-April 2007: Lazy Mary, Sgased, CU are displayed at TRIENNALE exhibition in Milano and in 2008 ‘D come DESIGN’ exhibition in Torino.
- She recently worked for LAGO, Italamp, Ciacci-Kreaty, Geelli, Plust, Coin.